10 riders showed up for this SATURDAY ride and a Sag (thanks to Tony and family)
Jack, Caesar, Gonzalo, Martin, Tony, Bill, Dennis, Anklai, Jed and Niel
- I started the first pull of the ride which lasted a few minutes, enough to warm up the guys.
- Caesar bailed out a few miles into the ride to tackle steeper hills… and to meet a time constraint.
- Bill, Gonzalo, Anklai, Jed and Martin turned up the heat on the first climb and never seen again til Santa Cruz.
- Pizza lunch was compliments of Gonzalo…thank you!
- The ride back started with a pull from the strong guys again, taking turns to enjoy the wind, and never seen again til HMB.
- The strong headwinds were terrible but it made the ride interesting. Even as we descent, we can feel the wind slow us down…it's like going uphill all the way.
- Thanks to Martin and wife for getting some water… what a a relief.
- Jack, Dennis, Tony and I road our own pace to half moon bay with a slight feeling of hunger towards the finish….a bonk waiting to happen but never did.
- Thanks to Jack for organizing this Saturday ride.
Enjoy the pix: